The Olive Branch Fire Department is conducting fire hydrant testing and maintenance today, Oct. 9, between 9 a.m. and 4 p.m. in the areas of:
- Old Towne Area, West Branch Rd, Camp Creek Blvd
- Hwy 302, Hughey Rd, Davidson Rd, Whippoorwill Dr.
- Hamilton Place, West Hamilton Cir, Craft Rd.
- Plantation Lakes Sub
- Hacks Cross N. of Willow Ridge Dr
- Roman Forrest, Malone Rd, Nail Rd, Flynn, Morgan Manor Sub, Nellwood Dr.
- College Hills Sub, Spring Valley Dr
During these times customers may experience low water pressure and/or discolored water. Please be patient with these problems since they will be short-lived. It would be a good idea to check your water before you start any activities requiring water usage to ensure it is of good quality for the intended use. This includes drinking water, bathing, and laundry. This discolored water is not a health threat.
If you should have any discolored water, there is a simple way to get rid of it. Simply flush all the toilets in your home while running all the COLD-WATER FAUCETS ONLY in your home. This should only take a couple of minutes. This procedure will flush out any discolored water that is in your service line and restore the water quality to what you are accustomed to having.